Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year

I am such a bad blogger...I haven't blogged in 3 weeks! 

Christmas and New Year Re-Cap:
  • My apartment got a bad case of bed bugs. This is a HORRIBLE experience.
  • Phone and MacBook Broke (got a new phone and apple repaired the macbook under warranty). 
  • Lost my hubcap on the way to the airport (dad bought me a new one for Christmas :))
  • Spent 4 days in beautiful 80+ degree temps in Florida with my Aunt, Uncle, sisters, cousins, and parents. 
  • Drove to Cincy with my sisters and parents and was able to see Steve, Kelly, Kaelyn, Maria, Julie, and Natalie
  • Went to Rocktown, GA with Amanda and Brian and was able to boulder for several days. When we set up our tent, I realized I accidently took my summer sleeping bag instead of my winter bag...I wore almost all of my clothing items to stay warm!

No comments: